- 2 1/2 pounds red-skinned potatoes, unpeeled, cut into 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 6 tablespoons olive oil (preferably extra-virgin)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 8 tablespoons sliced green onions
Cook potato rounds in pot of boiling salted water until just tender, about 10 minutes. Drain. Cool potatoes slightly.
Whisk oil, lemon juice, capers, rosemary and garlic in medium bowl to blend. Season with salt and pepper.
Layer 1/4 of potatoes in bottom of medium bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons green onions over, then drizzle with 3 tablespoons dressing. Repeat layering 3 more times with remaining potatoes, salt and pepper, green onions and dressing. (Can be made 6 hours ahead. Cover and chill. Let stand at room temperature 30 minutes before serving.)
Photography by groxie